1961 wiring question

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil:
I believe I have a 61 manual available to me but am not sure of the date. It might be the one that would have been issued in Aug/Sept(first edition).
robert
Robert,
I have the first edition and typically it is full of errors. These were written before production even started and reflect the plan but as with any plan, it changes. The unusual feature is that there is not a single big wiring diagram, but instead a series of system diagrams and they are incomplete.:dunno

Does anyone have a late edition 61 service manual?

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Does anyone have a late edition 61 service manual?

Cecil, I do have an original 1961 Shop Manual. It has a Copyright mark of 1960 so, I assume it would be a first addition? As you said it just has sections of system wiring diagrams. When would the second editions been printed?

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil, I do have an original 1961 Shop Manual. It has a Copyright mark of 1960 so, I assume it would be a first addition? As you said it just has sections of system wiring diagrams. When would the second editions been printed?

Don't know Dan, Iv'e never seen one but the new parts catalog came out around March , I think.:dunno