1964 impala ss 409 raffle

hotshoe

Supporting Member 1
hey guys,
Here's a chance to win a original 64ss 409 340hp for a $10.00 per ticket donation for the easter seals of genesee county in michigan. I have been taken this car to various car shows and local automobile factories in the past month selling tickets and what to give anyone on the forum a chance to purchase as many as they would like before the drawing on oct 11 2005. I'm am trying to post some pictures with this thread but if i can't get it done i do know how to e-mail them so you can see the car. I can tell you know that the numbers match, its 4sp, posi, ermine white with white interior, and recently restored. Now, if you would like any tickets send me a self addressed stamped envelope with your money and i'll send you the ticket or tickets. This is no scam as i am one of you and have been for some time.I would just like to give everyone a chance to win a 409 for a 10.00 donation for a good cause. all proceeds go directly to the easter seals in michigan. you can e-mail me at hotshoe73w@aol.com for more info or questions.
thanks, kip

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
walkerheaders said:
i know of a member here who is wishing for a 409 car for his october 11 birthday.

Hey Bob!...I think I know of a couple guys that fit that description. :brow

Sounds like a great cause Kip. :clap

bobs409

Administrator
Posting pics for Kip:

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 115
  • pic000.jpg
    pic000.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 139

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
restored?

What's with the wheel covers? Anything else not right? I would buy some ticket, but need a good description.

hotshoe

Supporting Member 1
wheel covers

hi,
really don't know what the wheel covers are off of, but the original ss ones are in the trunk they tell me they keep falling off. it could be just the tabs on them i've never really looked at them. everything else is in order, the radio doesn't work might be minor, don't know. I have a photo of the descripition of this car and i'll try to e-mail it to you.
thanks,
kip

hotshoe

Supporting Member 1
how to get tickets

ok, you can send a sase to myself @ Kip Wilken
10095 S State rd
Goodrich Mi 48438
or directly to,
Easter Seal Soc of Genesee County Inc.
1420 W Third Ave
Flint Mi 48504-4827
attn: Renee Wyatt
Renee will handle credit card request, cash, money orders,etc. me, i'll do cash or check only. $10.00 dollars per ticket with unlimited sales up until the drawing on October 11 of this year.
thanks again,
Kip

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Money on the way

After looking at Jims409 #matching 63 ss409 on Saturday, I had to go home a buy raffle tickets for the 64. Thanks Jim!

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
models916 said:
After looking at Jims409 #matching 63 ss409 on Saturday, I had to go home a buy raffle tickets for the 64. Thanks Jim!

Mike, it certainly was my pleasure to meet you and talk shop. Here's hoping you win! :cheers

I might add...Mike can spot the "goodies" and changes in an instant. :eek:

Great guy to get to know... :clap

hotshoe

Supporting Member 1
raffle tickets

still got tickets left you guys!! don't miss out on a chance to win this 64 ss 409 on a 10.00 ticket!! money goes for a good cause and you could be driving a 409. :cool: :cool:

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
got my tickets

Thanks, now I have to figure out how to pick it up when I win. Maybe just fly in and drive home.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
got my tickets

I got my tickets today and models916 you don't have to worry how to pick up the 64,because I have the winning ticket :)

Rich64SS

Well Known Member
Big Raffle Today!!!!!!
Hope someone from here wins it!!!

I sent my check on 09/23, but it never got cashed,so looks like I'm SOL:doh :mad: :cry

hotshoe

Supporting Member 1
raffle drawing

Well guys the drawing was yesterday and I attended and I'm sorry to say that no one from the forum won not even me!! The guy who won is from Clio Mi and his name is Tim Goody, so good for him! Anyway, thanks for your support our money has gone to a good cause "the Easter Seal Foundation" and we can all feel better for that. I'll post the article on the winner from the local paper as soon as it comes out.
thanks again :clap :clap
Kip