90 BelAir Front Glass

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Trying to find any interchange info on the from glass of the 60 BelAir sedan. The rear I understand is
fits, Buick 59-60 two door and four door sedans, Electra 225 four door Rivera sedans, Cadillac 59-60 four door sedans, Olds 59-60 two and four door sedan, and Pontiac 59-60 two and four door sedans.

So does that mean the front is also the same or?

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Tics, I didn't know Chevy made a Bel-Air in '90. :rollSend pics if you can. ( Just kidding ):scratch:? Good luck finding the glass you need.:deal:cheers

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Tics, I didn't know Chevy made a Bel-Air in '90. :rollSend pics if you can. ( Just kidding ):scratch:? Good luck finding the glass you need.:deal:cheers

when you cough so hard you blow an eyeball blood vessel it's kinds hard to see what your typing....

gbafus

Well Known Member
I coughed hard enough to crack a rib once. I didn't feel like typing, or much of anything but sitting very, very still for a couple weeks.:grumble:

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My smoking back in the day caused me to cough so hard I used to bruise my ribs.:cry I used to walk around like a robot because I couldn't inhale completely.:dunno I don't know how or why but I quit cold turkey 15 years ago.:clap Now I deal with emphesima.:doh:nono1: