Bath house barry

bobs409

Administrator
Just a few memes to brighten your day. :D

obama-white-like-him-any-better-me-neither-youre-not-racist.jpg

obama-congratulations-worst-president-ever-carter-passing-on-award.jpg

obama-no-one-should-face-discrimination-except-rednecks-christians-white-people.jpg

obama-everything-good-that-was-me-everything-bad-that-was-my-opponents.jpg

obama-i-preach-climate-change-income-inequality-racism-crises-bought-15-million-waterfront-mansion-all-white-neighborhood.jpg

wristpin

Well Known Member
Would have been so Sweet if Putin Bitch Slapped Biden in front of the world stage. What i wouldnt give to see the video of Putin making that worthless idiot Biden crap his pants in front of the world. Liberals say America is receiving more respect now because of Biden and his policies. The world is wondering WTF happened in USA that placed Biden in his position. Theyve been subjected to the same Liberal Media Falsification of Everything that USA has. Without oceans separating US and what we see for ourselves we Known the Truth. They cant believe it. Thats the Fact Liberal Media is hiding.

Anyone in any other parts of the world please confirm or deny my statements please.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Would have been so Sweet if Putin Bitch Slapped Biden in front of the world stage. What i wouldnt give to see the video of Putin making that worthless idiot Biden crap his pants in front of the world. Liberals say America is receiving more respect now because of Biden and his policies. The world is wondering WTF happened in USA that placed Biden in his position. Theyve been subjected to the same Liberal Media Falsification of Everything that USA has. Without oceans separating US and what we see for ourselves we Known the Truth. They cant believe it. Thats the Fact Liberal Media is hiding.

Anyone in any other parts of the world please confirm or deny my statements please.

But if Poopy did that we would have KamalToe (heels up) Harris as our Not my President! The worlds sighing a huge sigh of relief now that BiteMe is Not Our President because the pressure is off because that mean old Bully isn't pushing them around anymore!

Hey Wristpin what did you build while you were off on your vacation?

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
But if Poopy did that we would have KamalToe (heels up) Harris as our Not my President! The worlds sighing a huge sigh of relief now that BiteMe is Not Our President because the pressure is off because that mean old Bully isn't pushing them around anymore!

Hey Wristpin what did you build while you were off on your vacation?

Mark
Worked on welding trunk and passenger compartment holes shut on 1970 Tempest and little more on BSA and Hardtail harley.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

I know one thing that life was easier for all when these people still lived in the closet!! I think that the definition of the Obama's production company's name A Higher Ground production is defined about how they look at their level of living versus ours. they simply think that their better than us, pretty much like any Democrap!!

Mark