Bend over again CA!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

I know they're nuts out there but what does Newsome think hes trying to achieve, be the savior of illegal mankind on the Left Coast at the cost of Kali taxpayers? I don't know how Newsome kept his job because it sure looked like he was being recalled, so either the Rat party cheated again or the Kali people got what they asked for again!

Mark

Z-11Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I know they're nuts out there but what does Newsome think hes trying to achieve, be the savior of illegal mankind on the Left Coast at the cost of Kali taxpayers? I don't know how Newsome kept his job because it sure looked like he was being recalled, so either the Rat party cheated again or the Kali people got what they asked for again!

Mark
Progressives will do anything they can to retain power and destroy every city they get their hands on through antiafta, BLM, defund police and legalize drugs to open the door to all the homeless meth and heroin dealers and users. Then they let the undocumented, convicted criminals and millennial morons with college debt vote them in without any ID card (driver’s license etc). We lost Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland. Now it’s a shit show. There is only so much good hard working tax paying citizens like us are going to take. If I wasn’t married to an incredibly wonderful wife and kids, well let me tell you, good people will be forced to do bad things.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Why don't you print out some certified LGBTQWXYZ cards on your devices Bob and will ketch the next wagon train west and get some of this money.:D

Mark