Biden trashes MAGA people his new movement is MASA

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yesterday in a speech Biden goes after MAGA people as Super MAGA's. Well I go news for old Pedo Joe, I am labeling his followers as MASA people.
Make America Stupid Again. Yes sir MASA Biden going to keep them down on the plantation.

I don't know this might sound a bit racist. Back in the slave days didn't they call their owners Masa? I can see minorities amassing in your front yard as we speak.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
bring 'em...

Between BitezMe's statement and the statements Antifa made provided by Soros & Dems .it just might be time to make sure you remember the number to the safe just in case of emergencies. :D

Mark

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
my guns have no safe to rest in, I've enough high capacity arms and ammo for the entire crew of this forum...my back porch has an ar-15, 33 round 9mm. carbine, .22 suppressed, and a beretta 1201hp all loaded and ready...I live way far from the population and don't lock my doors when I leave...c'mon in and see how dutch greets you...

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The best part. They let you in. You can’t leave till they are told it’s ok for you to leave.