Happy Birthday! Brian

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I never had the opportunity to meet Brian, but he definitely had alot of friends here on the site.................... he must have been okay..........
sorry for the loss of your friend............

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
No Kevin..............that's the one and only Racin' Ronnie Russell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it would be Brian Thompson running the camera probably!!!
Brain has a silver/black 62 bubbletop he made.

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I didn't know Brian, never knew this happened til a minute ago....Got kinda choked up as I was reading...Thinking about his daughter Brooke, I really hope she made it ok. My thoughts and prayers go out to her especially.

On that note, I want to say that this forum is the only one I frequent anymore. I'm a 'member' on several others, but compared to this one, they all suck. I've never 'met' such a great group of guys out in cyberspace as the guys I've talked to here. Every single one of you have been supportive of me, in spite of being a super low roller, I take forever to get s--- done, etc.....

It makes me very sad to hear you guys taking on old age, battling various ailments, going thru treatment....somehow you dudes stay positive and I admire you all for that. I wanna be like you guys. I appreciate every day that I log on here and see each of you talkin' s--- or posting project updates or whatever...it really helps take my mind off all the bulls--- I've been thru in recent history. Thanks very much guys.

Rest in peace Brian. I'll be thinking of you.:salute