Brought home a new impala ss

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
A couple of weeks ago I bought a new 2008 impala ss. Black with black leather. Nice car! It ain't no 409 but the 5.3 runs pretty good. It had 130 miles on it before I hacked the mufflers off of it. My wife was not all that happy about that! It snarls pretty good now. 50th anniversary of the impala. Kinda neat. I figured if I got her a car I could get a 1967 nova tubbed, caged ,blown smallblock etc... but she seems to think 1 dead car in the garage is enough!:roll I'm still trying.:rolleyes:

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
1 dead car in the garage is enough! I'm still trying.
Just tell her that the one in the garage is loanly:cry and afraid of the dark:eek: and needs a friend:D If that works let me know and then I'll try it:roll

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
:cheers I'll give it a shot! If you guys never hear from me again, it didn't work.:roll

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
tool update

Yes, they are now going to be including my deflaters in a kit with other tools for tpms service work. My other idea has been moving forward. Companies have sent in samples, cost analysis has been done and things are looking good. It appears 2009 is going to be a good year. I also have another working prototype that I will be sending out to another company within weeks. Man, working on cars and product development sure takes alot of time! My shop has been extremely busy the last few months. Burning the candle at both ends is getting old, but I would rather be busy than going broke with nothing to do. I am in the middle of designing one more prototype. When this one is done I am going to take a break from the tool world for a while. Once I get confirmation on my pending tool, you guys will be the second to know! My wife being the first. Then I will be able to elaborate a little more on the tool and its uses.