Goodguys/ Englishtown

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I just happened to check my Hemmings for events this past weekend and found that There was a Goodguys show at Rhinebeck, Ny . It was raining Sat am but cleared up by mid morning. Lots of cars to look at but not much swapmeet... hardly worth the $15 to get in. I saw two 409 cars and asked the owners if they were members of the forum or if they had heard about it and neither were interested.??????:scratch
I'm planning to stop at the Englishtown Nj. swapmeet this weekend on the way to DC. Anyone else going?:dunno

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Cecil,
To answer your question, I'm not going but I was wondering....which way are you going from DC. Are you going south on I-95? You're getting in my area if you are.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil,
To answer your question, I'm not going but I was wondering....which way are you going from DC. Are you going south on I-95? You're getting in my area if you are.

Tommy,
I really don't know yet. My wife is flying out to join me at the reunion and at one point she was thinking about riding back with me but I don't think she will. If I go anywhere near you I surely would like to meet up with you at your convenience.
:dunno

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Oh, oh, If Tommy and Cecil get together in Tommy's shop with the knowledge that those two have:bow :bow and with what's in Tommy's shop we better get Phil on the road to help them get out of the building before winter sets in:roll :roll
Robert

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
Cecil I was at the goodguys show on saturday and saw the 409 cars your talking about. The ironic thing was just as I was going to check out the 62 that was next to the fence, the Beach Boys 409 song was playing over the loud speaker. My wife got a kick out of that too. Oh by the way the $15 admission was steep seeing how the week before at the Adirondack event in Lake Goerge was $8 for the weekend. Vin