Hooters

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Car show silly. Stuck in Bensalem, Pa (suburb of Pottstown) since Monday. Was wishing there were a car show around for something to do and walla, coming back to motel next to Hooters and a bunch of cars started showing up(about 200). Now I shoulda wished to win the mega-millions. Oh well, no W's but here's some pics. Enjoy. I think the red vette is what Cecils is supposed to look like......someday:roll
Ray

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 49
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 47
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 56
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 46
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 42

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
couple more

Oh , that red ford coupe has dual Webers.

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 35
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 32
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 41
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 41

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Bob's town

Isn't that where our fearless leader, Bob, is from?

Maybe he can give you a tour of his stash :).

Cheers!
TomK

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
still more

How bout that sheriffs car. How'd you like to see an Edsel chasing you?

Attachments

• MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 28
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 30
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 32
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 27
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 36

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Tom,
Ray is near Pottstown, Bob is near Pottsville, they are about 60 miles apart. Ray, if you are around for the weekend, come over to Macungie, near Allentown. They have the Wheels of Time Rod and Custom show, about 2200 rods and customs will be there, and Carl will have the '62 Nova AWB car on display. You can be the first to see it in person!
Steven

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Darn, I meant Pottsville. I'll probably be rollin up I-76 towards Chitown this weekend. Have to take a rain check on that one.

Ray

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ray, you forgot to add Hooter Girls photos, to your thread. I'll add some photos for you. Yesterday I had lunch at Hooter's for my first time, nice place to have lunch, good food and nice friendly girls :)

002-2.jpg

003-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Jim, those are mighty healthy looking youngsters. How's your blood pressure after that experience?:cool::cool:
:cheers:cheers

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
good score Jim. I love the new seat warmers. the 57 looks even better now surrounded by talent.
I bet you could have gotten all those girls in the car for a ride.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Sorry to report...

Sorry Jim, I just didn't see your car at all in those pics :) :) :).

Nice company you keep!

Best,
TomK

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Oh My:eek:There they are I think I have to crack open a coldy. Or is that a cold shower:? No No I sure it's a coldy:D

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WENGINE AND JIM: The Hooters is on 113 just by the exit of I-276. As for pictures of the girls I got kind of stuck on the one in the dunk tank, but didn't think I could get away with posting a girl wearing two shoe strings for a suit. That and I was out of discs cuz I haven't saved the Thompson pictures yet. Seen a rat rod pickup in Ohio yesterday with a "W" sporting grass green valve covers:barf.

Next Time.

JIM , seems a girl with glasses will be looked at if she shows the frame. For those that never looked up that high she's the third from the left in Jim's picture.

Ray

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
DDDDDunk TTTTank:crazy SSSShoe SSString:eek:I think I'm in the mood for some hot wings. I'm gona have to have a talk with the show guys around here and arrange some shows at the local hooters:beerbang

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
DREAM ON KENNY BOY !!!! :eek: You couldn't handle the pressure.:pray Don't you remember ?:scratch We've been there done that years ago.:crazy:cool::cheers