Loaded for Thompson?

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I have the car loaded with most of the items needed. Ann is handling the comfort items and food items. Should be ready to leave Thursday afternoon if work lets me:roll Anyone else ready although some like Cecil are already on the road.
robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert,I'll be going over tonight to pick up my trailer from my friends house where I store it.Will wash it and my Yukon tomorrow,will load up Wednesday night and will be ready to leave late Thursday night.Looking forward to hanging out with everyone.Drive safe,will see you there.John

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I got the car loaded Saturday, ready to go but we have a prior commentment to take a couple of cars to a local event where my wife works Thursday evening so we can't leave for Thompson until early Friday morning.
I figure 10 hours so if all goes well we should be there late Friday evening. Looking forward to it.

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Loaded? Are you Serious? I'm still tightening nuts and bolts!!!:bang:bang I am having tranny problems...hope to have it squared away by tonight and will oad up tomorrow.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Loaded UP !!!

Well I'm not sure that your guys should be driving while "Loaded"... :roll:roll

Sure wish I could be loaded up or driving that direction. Going to be fun, seeing everyone, but sure would be a lot better if I could bring the car !!! Well maybe next year it will be just a couple of miles closer to the "Left Coast"...

I'm all aguiver, with excitment... Can't wait until Friday to see everyone. Have a safe trip and we'll see you there.

Bill

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Wife has everything packed ( her stuff )
I will grab things this afternoon and load the truck
leaveing hear 8 am tomorrow
picking up w head around 9 9.15 am
next stop little rock ark.
see everyone thursday evening

everyone have a safe trip

roger

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Still messing with things....

Like others, I am still messing with little details. Got new wheels and tires for the rear, now they rub the stock exhaust, so I have to have that moved to clear the new tread. Need to slip on a new dual master cylinder, adjust the valves, things like that. Gonna tackle all this tomorrow (Tuesday) and load up Wednesday. We're departing Thursday morning, spending the night in the SW suburbs of Cleveland, be there at the track Friday morning, assuming all goes well.

Everyone have a safe trip!

TomK

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
To everyone going to Thompson. Please be careful and most of all have fun and of course be safe.Drive well , eat well , party well , sleep well , and most of all , have fun !:cheers:hug:cheers

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Position Report

Just finished my second 10 hr day. Tonight in Rolla, Mo.
Louisville tomorrow.
Kinda like being back in the airline job.....sit on my a$$ all day but cover lots of miles.:yawn::coffee:

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just finished my second 10 hr day. Tonight in Rolla, Mo.
Louisville tomorrow.
Kinda like being back in the airline job.....sit on my a$$ all day but cover lots of miles.:yawn::coffee:

WHAT? ONLY 10 hrs., what you doin the rest of the time? Fillin in for Phils absence? Have you become a Reed's Raider?:roll:roll:roll

Ray

Tony Salins

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We went racing on Sat. and was doing well when the fuel pump lost power. Just a lose wire BUT found a leak in the fuel tank. Had the leak fixed and will put it back together and load the car tonight. We are planing on leaving tomorrow morning early. See ya'll there. Everyone have a safe trip.

Tony and Bonnie Salins

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil, we know you've been banned from Texas and Kansas did you sneak through the border late at night or did you circle to the North?

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil, we know you've been banned from Texas and Kansas did you sneak through the border late at night or did you circle to the North?

Sounds like Cecil took a chance on Oklahoma again.:roll I'm PO'd, they got me on a run where I won't get back to Joliet till about 1 am Friday, then gotta MT truck out and drive home to pack everything so I probably won't get there till Friday night Larry. I'll call you. Forgot when you and Dave were going to get there. Gotta search the thread or call you. I got your number. Gee I wanted to get there earlier. :mad::mad::mad:

Ray

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sounds like some GREAT fun! Wish I could have gone or at least played cheerleader:roll But alas I sit here waiting for this to show up :D

dn4plus1.jpg

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, I think Dave is getting in early Friday I won't make it to the hotel until about 8PM Friday night We will leave the lights on. Larry

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, I think Dave is getting in early Friday I won't make it to the hotel until about 8PM Friday night We will leave the lights on. Larry

I'll probably get there about the same time as you then. Dave can turn down the sheets and eat the chocolate mints I sent ahead. :roll:roll:roll

Ray