Looking to purchase some GM / Chevrolet accessories

DreamChevy64

Well Known Member
Good afternoon all,

i am looking to acquire some accessories from the GM booklet. Some of items are imaged below. below..If anyone comes across any of the items while spring cleaning please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Picture 6 of 15

Picture 7 of 15

1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 1 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 2 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 3 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 4 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 5 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 6 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 7 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 8 of 15

1710197265380.jpeg

Picture 1 of 6

Picture 2 of 6

Picture 3 of 6

Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 1 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 2 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 3 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 4 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 5 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 6 of 6

DreamChevy64

Well Known Member
Good afternoon all,

i am looking to acquire some accessories from the GM booklet. Some of items are imaged below. below..If anyone comes across any of the items while spring cleaning please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Picture 6 of 15

Picture 7 of 15

1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 1 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 2 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 3 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 4 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 5 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 6 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 7 of 15
1964 Chevy Impala Belair Accessories Sales Brochure Booklet Catalog Old - Picture 8 of 15

View attachment 140368

Picture 1 of 6

Picture 2 of 6

Picture 3 of 6

Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 1 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 2 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 3 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 4 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 5 of 6
Vintage General Motors Corp. GM Auto Polishing Cloth Tin Can Empty Chevy - Picture 6 of 6
Polishing cloth and tin is selling for $375.00 or best offer on eBay and it can continue to stay there at that price.

Colin

One thing I found when collecting parts for my 1962 Impala most of the stuff your showing is a GM part so you can look at the hole range of GM cars. My power vent windows and auto light dimmer came from a 62 Cadillac , trunk opener 62 Pontiac day night mirror 63 Buick. Im in Canada but was a trucker and your wrecking yards in the states are just wow. Most of the yards I go to are 100 acres of old cars dating back to the 40s Northern states.