New 427's

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
L-88

I noted that from a Corvette mag I read monthly. Seems they are reproducing a number of my favorite BBC, the venerable L-88 made for the 1967-9 Corvettes and I suspect a few other vehicles. Only $15K :).

Seems they are following Chrysler's "hemi" reproduction, with numbers and verification and all that jazz.

Best,
TomK

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I noted that from a Corvette mag I read monthly. Seems they are reproducing a number of my favorite BBC, the venerable L-88 made for the 1967-9 Corvettes and I suspect a few other vehicles. Only $15K :).

Seems they are following Chrysler's "hemi" reproduction, with numbers and verification and all that jazz.

Best,
TomK

Thanks for sharing jr.W.

Impressive engine statistics for sure.

I agree Tom. The first thing that popped to mind was the marketing hook of Chrysler's HEMI.

Ron

bobs409

Administrator
Now if they would only start building decent cars to go along with those engines. :evil :cuss

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Now if they would only start building decent cars to go along with those engines. :evil :cuss
I hear you Bob. Maybe the new Malibu will be a step in the right direction? It better be good. The ad for it are on TV twenty times a day.:doh Skip:)