Old Window Stickers

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'm still cleaning Dad and Mom's old house and found these along with some 60's car brochures. The 1963 GP was a 389 with an AFB. Don't remember the H.P. The 69 is the one I would like to have now as it was a 421 with SJ package. Of course Mom ordered a 455 with her 1974 car.
I'll try to post scans of the brochures later.
robert

hp_scanDS_941821121158.jpg

hp_scanDS_9418219734.jpg

hp_scanDS_941821133027.jpg

Attachments

• hp_scanDS_941821121158.jpg
    hp_scanDS_941821121158.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 28

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Cool!

Robert:

Those are pretty special!

Now if only you had the vehicles that went with them :). Have you ever tried to track them down? I bet the folks who might have them now would be interested in copies of those originals.

Interesting how inexpensive some items were, and how expensive others (like A/C) were.

Cheers!
TomK

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert,Union Park Pontiac was a pretty famous dealership.They raced and sponsored a super duty Pontiac and some mighty quick GTO's back in the day.Your parents had great taste in their cars.I love those old pontiacs as well. John

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
John: Yes I remember Harold Ramsey's Union Park Pontiacs. One of his SD's was bought by a local person (Roland Pianka) who raced at Delmar, Cecil County, and Aquasco/Capitol. I don't know where any pictures are of the car. The car isn't around here but a New never raced SD is but that's another story.
Mom is the one who had big motors,HD SJ options, alumn wheels etc. Dad was a 4 door Plymouth,Dodge person with 318's,361's and 383's. But he did have an interesting "letter" series Chrysler once.
robert