Pinks

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Saw in the paper this morning that PINKS will be in KC filming this weekend at KCIR!!! I heard earlier this week that MO is only one of 10 states that allow "casual gambling". That's that.

Anyway........maybe TomO can race TomK for titles!!!! Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone in the midwest here would want to go!!

Kansas City is a happen' place..............PINKS this weekend and Super Chevy next weekend!!!! Before long will probably have Cecil, Robert and DQ will be wanting to move here!!!!:roll :roll :roll

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Saw in the paper this morning that PINKS will be in KC filming this weekend at KCIR!!! I heard earlier this week that MO is only one of 10 states that allow "casual gambling". That's that.

Anyway........maybe TomO can race TomK for titles!!!! Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone in the midwest here would want to go!!

Kansas City is a happen' place..............PINKS this weekend and Super Chevy next weekend!!!! Before long will probably have Cecil, Robert and DQ will be wanting to move here!!!!:roll :roll :roll

Sure thing Phil, as soon as you guys start cooking real barbeque (Texas style) instead of that sickenly sweet, drowned in Ketchup stuff you guys eat.:p :D
:roll