Surprise Visitor at Lowes Cruise In

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Guys,I was at Lowe's Cruise in ,when a great visitor showed up.Yep,none other than Robert Street,his buddy Doug and that mighty fine 61' Chevy Convertible of his..Thanks Robert for coming and showing that nice car of yours,I really enjoyed your company..Your car really got the attention tonight. John

(img) (/img)
(img) (/img)
(img) (/img)
(img) (/img)
(img) (/img)

Robert,thank you for making the 3 1/2 hour drive. John

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray,between his GPS and my crappy directions,we were able to get him there.Only element that was missing tonight was Dick Mackenzie and his good sense of humor.He off in Bowling Green racing with Jim,Allen,and Rusty.Talked to him yesterday,and I know he's having a great time. John

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm glad to see the Junior Varsity is so appropriately represented!!!!:clap:clap:clap

I just ffigured out why Phil says thet about a quart oil can.It's the only thing I had to push the rings down even in the cylinder to check the end gap.:doh

Ray

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
OK OK I've got to admit that I did make a wrong turn and even had the GPS on and programed to John's!!!!!! But as Doug said we saw some great Cecil county horse country on the back roads.!!! I didn't tell John but I had to a little backup and quick turn at the I-95 entrance ramp also:eek::eek: Only took 3 hours to go back for some reason:dunno:dunno
I just check the edge of speed photo page and all three of us guilty ones are even in his photos
robert

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert,backing up on I-95 can be very hazardess to your health and your fine car.I've enclosed the Edge of Speed pictures below.These are for our normal weekly Friday Night Cruise in at Lowe's.Friday was off a little bit,about 300-375 cars showed up,normally on a good night there are about 500 cars.Anyone in the Abingdon,Md. area on a Friday evening ,this cruise in is worth the stop.John

****NOTE*****Just click on the sight below for some pictures to the web sight.

http://drchop.smugmug.com/gallery/8619218_mYFph#568571451_FudXn