White Pride?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Rush Limbaugh a few years ago had a crazy little piece of work who called herself Rita X.call in. She read a whole bunch of stuff over the air from "minister farrakhan" and after a weird rambling rant, she called for the extermination of the caucasian race. To that, Rush informed her that would never work. Nobody would be left to print the welfare checks. I miss him!

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
White pride? I don't know the Rats call all Krackers white supremacists, these people might be an offspring of the KKK

Mark
I have a serious question. As a person that has lived most of his life in CA, with limited time in Colorado, Europe, and have spent time in quite a few states over the years. Except for a few idiots walking down the street in Richmond Ca in the 70's ( yes the got a city permit ) I really have not seen any KKK in my lifetime ( maybe because of where I have lived :dunno) My question is, does KKK really exist? ( besides a few drunks talking trash in some garage somewhere ) Is there really a large active organization? I have constantly heard about the KKK my whole life. I still hear of it often. Yet most of the people they attribute the name to seem to be other groups of people that others want to tag the name to for their political reasons. I am just curious is all.

wristpin

Well Known Member
They were big up until the 1920's then for various reasons they all but died out. In the 60's there was a reemergence who were DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE SUPPORTERS. The 70's saw Illinois as grown zero for the kkk movement and David Duke as the Imperial Wizard. He ran for office not to win but to Become Important. Of course it was a joke like Biden running. There hasnt been a true kkk presence since the '20's but media uses the idea of kkk to their own means.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I really didn't believe they had any real presence anymore. That's why I asked. People in other states see things I don't. I just get tired of people, mostly from the left for political reasons, constantly using the name, and screaming how they are a constant and major threat. I personally don't believe it, however like I said, I am not everywhere. I guess it's like the Nazi's. Gotta keep that going too. Anything to stir the pot to divide people. Especially if it is against one particular race and color.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I really didn't believe they had any real presence anymore. That's why I asked. People in other states see things I don't. I just get tired of people, mostly from the left for political reasons, constantly using the name, and screaming how they are a constant and major threat. I personally don't believe it, however like I said, I am not everywhere. I guess it's like the Nazi's. Gotta keep that going too. Anything to stir the pot to divide people. Especially if it is against one particular race and color.

Other than pictures I've never seen a KKK member but then I led a sheltered life. But Joe the Potato head occupier of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. most bestest buddy of all time when he was growing up Senator was old Byrd a southern boy, who was said to be a KKK member maybe even the big Grand Wazoo!:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I find it amazing that the black community really has no idea of history. They really don't seem to know who for the most part were the KKK. They don't seem to know who fought the hardest and longest to stop integration. They really don't seem to understand that the left is in fact enslaving them into a life of poverty with their policies and pandering. Somehow they have been taught that the left will save them and the right is hate. I really cannot understand how they cannot see that the left is the most racist, hateful, violent party there has ever been. Yet they continue to vote for them for the free little handouts not realizing that the left is what their problem is.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Juneteenth on the calendar is a perfect example. What did it do to make anyone safer or more secure or open jobs or clean streets or make drinking water safer?
Tossing a peanut out doesn't make a Savior.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Thats because they know what side their greens are buttered on. The Dems give them welfare checks and food stamps and now the new buzzword is reparations money, and the Dems & Rinos are still their sugar daddy! Plus helping them tear down all those nasty racist statues and the only reason they know the statues are racist is because the Dems told them they were and being there isn't any slaves left to tell the current population this!! Its like the federal holiday Juneteeth, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out the Dems are paying minority celebraters of this day holiday pay whether they have a job or not, it's a Dem thing to spend your money foolishly!!

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Signed by racist Strom Thermin.
He and Sen.Robert Byrd. They both reflected the political racism of the time.Byrdwas some kind of leader within the kkk. Also,johnson was as outspoken of a segregationist as george wallace. Outstandingly nice people,weren't they, No racism like what comes from the left.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here you go in all their gay glory! How the hell are you suppose to take them serious or have respect when they parade down the street like this!

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Rush Limbaugh a few years ago had a crazy little piece of work who called herself Rita X.call in. She read a whole bunch of stuff over the air from "minister farrakhan" and after a weird rambling rant, she called for the extermination of the caucasian race. To that, Rush informed her that would never work. Nobody would be left to print the welfare checks. I miss him!
Lol, I remember her she was Rita from Detroit. One time she said "All you white folk have a have a masses degree in trickinolgy you been tricken us black folks for years", I was laughing my azz off. She would call often and Rush would just let her rant, boy do I miss him!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Now their hitting on all cylinders! Now that they have their own bill of rights this must mean that regular ole hetrosexual Krackers just dropped another rung or two on the status ladder, probably want to come and take your firearms if you identify as hetro!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Man, it's no wonder that these creatures are on the uptick, with all this backing they moved from the closet up to the penthouse!

Mark