1961 Biscayne project in Fargo ND

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I have started :crazy the restoration on the 61 insane Biscayne project and the trim tag has trim 800, paint 963, I was going to paint the car Emine white with a Red interior? Or Blue interior?:think
Although I see they did not make Emine white with red interior combo for the 61 Biscayne, Your thoughts

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
View attachment 20215 Some updates I have to put floor pans in should have them done by the week end I hope to have on the rotisserie soon going with the red interior:beer
mopar 226 (Small).jpgmopar 229 (Small).jpgmopar 227 (Small).jpgmopar 228 (Small).jpg

Last edited:

62impala409

Supporting Member 1
Brian. How did the floors get that rotten on an otherwise solid body. Kinda looks like they parked it with the windows down.:scratch Leo

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
yea the rubber floors are killer on these cars! Every Biscayne I have looked at recently has rotted floors!

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
mopar 259 (Small).jpgmopar 260 (Small).jpg The body has been stripped to bare metal and epoxy sealed and now on to the body work:brow

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian,
I noticed that the rocker moldings are missing on that car. I have a set if you need them.