She's gonna be so fine

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The 2 fours were put on because we didn't think the Speed port would be ready, so the plan is to Dyno with 881 and 2 fours, then the Speed Port. If everything goes as planned, and so far nothing has, the speed port will stay,

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That looks really good Martin. Not very stock looking though:poke
I like it anyway. Looks like it is ready to do business. :cheers

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The Headers should get there Thursday or Friday, and then :dunno I'm waiting with the rest of you:bore3

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have traditionally painted all my hot rod engines black, I was of the belief it helped with heat dissipation, it also hides all the dirt and crap built up over miles and miles of driving. hmmm maybe that is my real reason, I don't like cleaning engines!!!!

Looks good to me.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Was there a 62 or 63 at ghe convention that wss black and chrome (or polished alloy) not sure whos it wss but it wss beautiful. Love black engines especially with no other colors other than chrome or alloy.
just my opinion

very cool looking engine Martin

Steve

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well it's home, NO DYNO, I got a call last Thursday from the machine shop telling me the engine was finished, I'm thrilled to death that it is finished and home but nothing went like I thought it would on this engine, I don't know if there is somewhere I can take it closer to home to get it dyno'd or not I'll keep ya'll posted

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Martin,
Why didn't they Dyno it? The nice thing about putting it on the Dyno is you can tune, break in cam and fix any issues/leaks easily...:dunno