She's gonna be so fine

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Martin, the underhood of these old cars wasn't paint perfect to start with so I bet your firewall will look just fine. I bet you didn't hear any complaints from the crowd around it at the shop so you can imagine once the engine is sitting in there. :cool:

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
moto_0095.jpg Coulda, woulda, shoulda,.............damn.................... its in, but man it was tight, shoulda left the bellhousing off, shoulda left the distributor out, probably shoulda left the headers off.............................three guys, two jacks, motor hoist chains moved to two different positions.......................now all I have to do is make it run......:rub

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Beautiful Martin!!!! Hard work has paid off big time. It's all down hill to finish up now. If tomorrow goes good, you'll be driving it to work Monday morning. :cool: Even a Monday wouldn't suck if you could start it that way.

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Martin, where is the single intake? If you aren't using it bring it to the track I'd like to give it a try.:pokeLooking forward to getting together and having a barley pop.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey Scott,...........got it too late for the engine but, I have it, gonna use it on a 348 build, with a set of 690's I have, and a 409 crank that I have my eyes on from one of the guys on this forum, and after I take a deep breathe from this 409, can't wait to see you and your dad call me and i'll make sure to get you that pass for your father, you still coming in on WED............. call when ya'll leave

Martin

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey. ..if anyone needs Martin's phone number. ...just PM me and I'll send it to you!!!!!#