East coast snow.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Although I am concerned with the upcoming snow storm coming for you all I am confidant that the guys that are with us building cars will be prepared for about anything and their family's can depend on them. That's just the kind of guys we are. If you do get in trouble and I can do anything to help let me know.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Not sure what I can do besides keep ya'll in my prayers, but I will be proud to do that. Could always make some room at our crazy house.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanx for the offer Ray & Jason. But you have to realize The Isle Of Long is definitely a few hours away from you guys. Giny and I will be all right !
:pray:pray
:crazy:cheers

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
My wife operates the "Heart Lung Machine" at Yale hospital. She went in this morning and it's beginning to look like she may be there until Wednesday if this thing turns out as predicted. The heart schedule roles along in spite of the weather. Really sucks. I went and got a half gallon of clam chowder from the local seafood shop on the way to get the kids. Chowder, fireplace, and movies for us tonight. Been snowing here since this morning. Earlier than predicted.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'll load the backhoe behind the dually throw on some chains and come fetch y,all up. We are supposed to get some brutally cold temps here. I just got back in from loading up the wood boxes on the back porch and patrolling the compound.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
My wife operates the "Heart Lung Machine" at Yale hospital. She went in this morning and it's beginning to look like she may be there until Wednesday if this thing turns out as predicted. The heart schedule roles along in spite of the weather. Really sucks. I went and got a half gallon of clam chowder from the local seafood shop on the way to get the kids. Chowder, fireplace, and movies for us tonight. Been snowing here since this morning. Earlier than predicted.
Keep us up to date. Send pics of you and the kids in front of the fire. Prayers for your family.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanx for the offer Ray & Jason. But you have to realize The Isle Of Long is definitely a few hours away from you guys. Giny and I will be all right !
:pray:pray
:crazy:cheers

You take care guys

Keep us up to date on whats going on

News over here says state of emergency in 4 states on east coast already

"The isle of Long" looks like you may be moving country Butch, may soon be living in the "isle of white"

Steve

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Keep us up to date. Send pics of you and the kids in front of the fire. Prayers for your family.
Thanks for the prayers. We will be fine. We live out in the country and the plows are slow getting here when it gets deep. No one in or out. Not all that bad unless emergencies crop up. Keeps me on my toes. The bonus might be that I can buff and polish more Impala trim!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Thanks for the prayers. We will be fine. We live out in the country and the plows are slow getting here when it gets deep. No one in or out. Not all that bad unless emergencies crop up. Keeps me on my toes. The bonus might be that I can buff and polish more Impala trim!!
Yeah, the wife has no where to hide either, good when your trapped for a few days.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it stopped where it is now in that picture. That as much or more than we ever get here.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it stopped where it is now in that picture. That as much or more than we ever get here.
We have that most of the time here. As I said in another post a while ago. We here tend to take these storms for granted. I have been living under these conditions for years. I tend to forget how threatening these storms can be to those that are not used to them. I have been ready for years with generators and heavy snow removal equipment.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Ray,
I guess you get the "lake effect" snows don't you. Aren't you in northern Ohio? Are you near I 80?

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Sorry Tommy, I am close to Rt. 80 also. Youngstown Ohio is about 45 min. South. On a good day on the Harley I can make Rt. 80 in 35 min. We are in the snow belt, lake effect area.

Last edited:

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Yeah, that's where I thought you were. We go I80 going to the Muscle Car Show in Chicago and we hit snow in that area either coming or going.