East coast snow.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just grab the roll cage and slide in. I make great ballast. Was that a shot Dave? I'll get better pictures today, sorry about that fuzzy one. Don't know what happen there?

Of course not Ray....:poke:pokeI'm a "plus size" guy myself................:doh:dunnoThat looks like a nice warm dry way to go.

19.3 inches here. At least that's what the tape measure I gave my girlfriend read.

Hey Dan, I think she was on the metric side of the tape............:poke:taunt:taunt:dunno2

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Just after I took that picture the turkeys all took off at once to roost across the creek valley. I had just gotten in from plowing snow, 5 hrs. The little razor had a hard time in the deep snow so I fueled up the backhoe, plugged in the block heater and took the Polaris up town for grocery shopping. When I got back and tried to fire up the hoe of course the batt. Was dead. Put the charger on 50 amps and hit the liquor cabinet. One drink later the hoe fired up and I busted trail. Did my drive and the neighbors.image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 21

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Nope, they lock down the airspace just like they do for when the big ZERO (obummer) goes somewhere. Disrupts everything.
That 57 belongs to a friend of mine. I offered to trade my T-28 for it but he doesn't want to give me any boot.:dunno

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
If you saw the game you know what we are dealing with weatherwise here........:yikes:hideView attachment 32677View attachment 32678View attachment 32679
Come on Cecil, I love this. Like I said in a previous post, "This will look better to you this coming July". By the way, you dress like I do, hobo! How come us guys have these great hybuck cars and most of us dress like we're homeless? I can say with conviction that Cecil's wife does not lay Cecil's clothes out in the morning.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just after I took that picture the turkeys all took off at once to roost across the creek valley. I had just gotten in from plowing snow, 5 hrs. The little razor had a hard time in the deep snow so I fueled up the backhoe, plugged in the block heater and took the Polaris up town for grocery shopping. When I got back and tried to fire up the hoe of course the batt. Was dead. Put the charger on 50 amps and hit the liquor cabinet. One drink later the hoe fired up and I busted trail. Did my drive and the neighbors.View attachment 32669View attachment 32670

Looks like you might need a snow rake as well. For those in the southern states we up here in the world of adverse weather use them to pull snow down off the roofs of buildings to reduce the weight.

You are a good neighbor Ray, hopefully your neighbors return the favor or at least open up their liquor cabinet.....:cheers

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey I go to work every day at the hangar and I get dirty.
Besides, I don't own anything nice except my "interview" suit I bought in 85 to interview for jobs. Now I use it only for funerals if it fits.
Do you wear the same clothes everyday??????:laughNothing wrong with that till they stand up by them self!!!!!!:D