Back In Debt Again

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Very nice ..... I like the color ........ I've been thinking about one too, notice i said thinking!!!!!!:yikes:alarmed

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
REAL trucks have 8' beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back in debt again????????????? Really Marty???? You have so many coffee cans buried in your shop and back yard........you probably paid cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or sell a couple of projects to supply the fundage!!!

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Absolutely!!!!!!! I will never be without a crewcab truck!!!!!!!!!!!! You have space in the back seat for spare parts (trips to Texas), coolers, more spare parts, more coolers...............you get the drift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And kids if you're inclined to take them.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Kids are too old now but.............................grandsons DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Road trip!

Dang, that's a nice package :). Wish it was in my driveway (except for the debt thingie)...

Will you be at Bowling Green?

Cheers!
TomK

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Absolutely!!!!!!! I will never be without a crewcab truck!!!!!!!!!!!! You have space in the back seat for spare parts (trips to Texas), coolers, more spare parts, more coolers...............you get the drift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My more door is enclosed.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Can't make Bowling Green but I have a Navion convention in Ruidoso, NM in June, a HS reunion in San Antonio in Sept and a USCG reunion in Mobile in Oct. Still too busy with airplanes and son and family moving back to SLC the end of this month. Rental house they were living in is going on the market cuz I don't like being a landlord.
Lost an airplane and 2 people yesterday at the airport. Hit the road I drive on every day after the engine failed on takeoff. Sad time around the old home field.
No duallys for me. Have no use for them. With my 5.3 and 3:42 gears I can tow 9400 lbs which is enough for my open trailer and still get descent mileage. Playing with the drivers information center today and was amazed at the info it tracks. It displays fuel flow and for the last 50 miles driving around town I averaged 19.3 mpg. It even shows how many cylinders it's running on, either 4 or 8 and you can't even tell when it kills the 4 cyls. I still don't quite understand how it is done but I believe it kills the lifters closing the valves and shuts off fuel. Pretty amazing stuff.