Crazy cat thread

bobs409

Administrator
tlm2kbk6ocr11.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
If that gator was hungry, that cat would have been history. That cat just doesn't realize that he is playing with fire, and will get burned one day. I had a South American Cayman that I had raised from a hatchling, and as it grew, I learned not to trust it. Their brains don't compute like other animals, and they have no fear of humans, and will bite the hand that feeds them. When it got to be 4' long, I donated it to a Game Farm.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If that gator was hungry, that cat would have been history. That cat just doesn't realize that he is playing with fire, and will get burned one day. I had a South American Cayman that I had raised from a hatchling, and as it grew, I learned not to trust it. Their brains don't compute like other animals, and they have no fear of humans, and will bite the hand that feeds them. When it got to be 4' long, I donated it to a Game Farm.

I would have named it "Boots".

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'm thinking they might want to find out what kind of drugs its been doing or not let it and its partner & crime go out of the house unattended again.

Mark