Crazy cat thread

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
04f87d55f2a2d034e28dce60b22d9300efb6e57e9348a22555adfeb02517c979.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Only thing worse is if that was a big ole rat jumping out of the can.

Mark

I have a few wood duck houses on posts in a pond nearby. I was putting new bedding in them when the pond was frozen. I had a 3 step stool I was on. Got ready to stick my hand in the hole to clean it out and a squirrel came shooting out if there. Startled the crap out of me.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was out in the barn milking the cows probably around 1965 and I was upstairs throwing some hay down and I look over an their was a big ole rat giving the evil eye so I grab my trusty old 2 prong pitch fork and headed over his way and the sucker attacked me its a good thing I had high top boots on because he tried to bite me clear up at the top of the boot but it was the last time he was gonna try that again. One night I went out to milk the cows and we had a triple homicide about a 1/2 mile away down on the RR tracks and the killer was still on the loose and Mom & Dad weren't home I would have been lying if I said I wasn't scared I hated to go up in the hay mow and throw hay down because I was sure he was up there waiting on me.

Mark

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
When I was in my teen's living on the farm I was watching a outer space movie in the evening with my parent's and younger sister at that time the movie was scary, In today's world not scary at all. My sister was about 5 years old. After the movie she did not want to sleep in her room because she was scared and wanted to sleep with my parent's in their bed. My mom convinced her it was only a movie ,nothing to be afraid of . So she said we will leave the light on if she slept in her bed. So she did, I slipped out of the house and went to her window outside which was covered with a curtain on the inside and scrapped my finger nail's down the window screen ,and the second I scrapped my nails I heard a very loud scream and yelling from my sister . By the time I got back in the house my sister was in my parents bedroom. My mother asked me what was so funny ????LOL Needless to say my mom did't think it was funny . To this day my sister hasn't forgotten that. LMAO.....

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When I was in my teen's living on the farm I was watching a outer space movie in the evening with my parent's and younger sister at that time the movie was scary, In today's world not scary at all. My sister was about 5 years old. After the movie she did not want to sleep in her room because she was scared and wanted to sleep with my parent's in their bed. My mom convinced her it was only a movie ,nothing to be afraid of . So she said we will leave the light on if she slept in her bed. So she did, I slipped out of the house and went to her window outside which was covered with a curtain on the inside and scrapped my finger nail's down the window screen ,and the second I scrapped my nails I heard a very loud scream and yelling from my sister . By the time I got back in the house my sister was in my parents bedroom. My mother asked me what was so funny ????LOL Needless to say my mom did't think it was funny . To this day my sister hasn't forgotten that. LMAO.....

Being both my Sisters were older than my Brother and I the only thing we ever got was beaten up in fact my oldest Sister would still like to beat me up if she could. One time one of my Sisters & my Cousin were up in the hay mow with my Brother and they grabbed him by the hands & the feet and began to swing him around they let go of him and he then fell down the ladder well hitting the concrete below breaking his arm .he was always breaking bones or getting stitches .

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Looks pretty funny.:laugh2 Won't be, when he gets to be a year old, and opens the fridge.:laugh