Juicy Smellit....Chicago

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I just heard on the news that all charges are being dropped on this clown.

Mark
His legal team found the right judge. You know there exists two sets of Justice, one for liberal ass hats like this and one for the much hated conservatives. It may not happen in my lifetime but the tide is turning. If we prevail in 2020 and beyond the tide will be out for these low character pond scum. Just thinking about what this scum bag did and the mind set behind it makes me "VERY" angry. Even more than that it makes me sad that someone would do this to fellow Americans and for what? To what end?

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," the statement from spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said.
Smollett had made a $10,000 bond payment to get out of jail after his arrest on the charges.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Can you believe this crap??. Watching it live on tv. Boy, are the Mayor and Police Chief pissed off over this. You don't see that division too often. This peter puffer was indicted on 16 counts by a grand jury. And this whimy ass DA drops the charges. Doesn't this have to be done with the approval of a judge? Afterall, he was indicted and the process began. I wonder why the DA isn't giving this news conference, answering the questions for what he did. Coward. He's probably busy in some gay mens bath house. I think Robert Mueller should get on this right away. It stinks terribly, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:panI heard Michelle Obama was behind charges being dropped.
You could be right. I don't know. But, isn't the mayor of Chicago, Emanuel Rahm, one of Obama's former minions?? Didn't he have a cabinet position or was somehow involved in the WH?? Would Michelle Obama ever get in the middle of this?? Who knows for sure. Just when you think they're gone, they're back again. More crap I'm tired of, Carmine.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Typical.
You could be right. I don't know. But, isn't the mayor of Chicago, Emanuel Rahm, one of Obama's former minions?? Didn't he have a cabinet position or was somehow involved in the WH?? Would Michelle Obama ever get in the middle of this?? Who knows for sure. Just when you think they're gone, they're back again. More crap I'm tired of, Carmine.

noooo....Michelle just sent her assistant Tchen to get this done. The stink runs all the way to DC with this one.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Can you believe this crap??. Watching it live on tv. Boy, are the Mayor and Police Chief pissed off over this. You don't see that division too often. This peter puffer was indicted on 16 counts by a grand jury. And this whimy ass DA drops the charges. Doesn't this have to be done with the approval of a judge? Afterall, he was indicted and the process began. I wonder why the DA isn't giving this news conference, answering the questions for what he did. Coward. He's probably busy in some gay mens bath house. I think Robert Mueller should get on this right away. It stinks terribly, Carmine.

Even Amazonians likes to get their Peter Puffed every now and then especially when your Peter Puffer isn't up to the task of Puffing your Peter.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Someone of a very high authority should take a look at this. This wreaks of corruption. This guy was indicted on 16 felony counts by 23 grand jurors who felt there was enough evidence to continue. Then this black DA makes a motion to the court to dismiss the indictment. The judge has to approve this request. Maybe he's black also. Just a case of a sister helping out a bro. We can kick this around until the chickens come home to roost. Not going to change a thing. I wonder if someday he legitimately gets his ass beat, probably over whose turn it is to put the tities on their back, who will believe him, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah I bet you don't see any protests in front of the Police station. I don't see how this can stand like you say Carmine this stinks.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
His legal team found the right judge. You know there exists two sets of Justice, one for liberal ass hats like this and one for the much hated conservatives. It may not happen in my lifetime but the tide is turning. If we prevail in 2020 and beyond the tide will be out for these low character pond scum. Just thinking about what this scum bag did and the mind set behind it makes me "VERY" angry. Even more than that it makes me sad that someone would do this to fellow Americans and for what? To what end?

You know to what way the tide is turning, because you think just like this American loving a$$hole Ray. It's over in another 20 years IMO. Trump's re-election will only slow the tide. I've got 7 grandkids, all conservatives, they'll be overcome. This flagrant lawlessness will only become worse. Friggin pathetic. Conservative politicians have no balls. Trump has a couple. Well, maybe Grassley from Iowa also. Remember him from the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. He's probably been there too long also.

Last edited:

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
You know to what way the tide is turning, because you think just like this American loving a$$hole Ray. It's over in another 20 years IMO. Trump's re-election will only slow the tide. I've got 7 grandkids, all conservatives, they'll be overcome. This flagrant lawlessness will only become worse. Friggin pathetic. Conservative politicians have no balls. Trunmp has a couple. Well, maybe Grassley from Iowa also. Remember him from the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. He's probably been there too long also.

Or one hell of a civil war.