Juicy Smellit....Chicago

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So the prosecutor that dropped the charges claims they don't have time for minor, non violent offense like these, WTF?
How was it that fag boy was doing "community service"? He hadn't been tried yet. Did 2 days community service and the $10K and prosecutor says this is sufficient for the minor offense. This is probably one of the worst things I have seen in my life.

chuckl

Well Known Member
So the prosecutor that dropped the charges claims they don't have time for minor, non violent offense like these, WTF?
How was it that fag boy was doing "community service"? He hadn't been tried yet. Did 2 days community service and the $10K and prosecutor says this is sufficient for the minor offense. This is probably one of the worst things I have seen in my life.
He was servicing the gay community!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah talk about owing money to the I.R.S. Sharpton owes a ton and nobody's going after him.

Mark
Sharpton. What a joke. He's about as "reverend" as me. A fugitive clown from Ringling Bro's Circus. The epitome of an "Oreo". Make no mistake about it. Preys on his own people. What a POS. They're afraid of him. Why?? Because he's black and outspoken. OMG. That gets so old.

I watched last night the States Attorney try and defend her position on Smollett. What a bunch of nonsense. This woman single handedly circumvented the entire justice system. She and she alone, decided what was best for him and society. No judge, trial or jury needed. WOW. What insight. Maybe a new messiah. She should focus on why blacks are killing blacks at an alarming rate in Chicago. There you go.
If I never hear another word about Sharpton or Smollett again, it will be too soon. I am totally sick of this crap. This just in. The FBI announced they are going to look into why and how the charges against Smollett were dropped. Thank you good Lord, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
b2ca45a1e33edd5d3201f6bc9e5f8ba6c6ec0b457e07fe7e1ac9222ea4a934fc.jpg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A good analogy of this is when a white cop is not convicted of some wrong doing on his part but then the BLM folks riot and loot. I don't see any of us rioting and looting, we're just pissed at the injustice
I have no doubt the DA that dropped charges is thinking it's justified because of this (whites getting off)