Tri-State Raceway July 13 & 14

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
A couple of things.

It sounds as if there are several forum members coming to join the fun. I have met a few of you and I'm sure some of the other guys have also. Don't be bashful about introducing yourself and let people know your forum handle.

Attached is Joe the Plumber's small block cooker. We are having burgers, hot dogs, and chips. Bring your own drink. All 348-409 racers, friends, family members, and forum members are invited to the cookout on Saturday. We will eat right after we make a pass around noon. Again, don't be bashful. I don't want a bunch of leftovers. I'm planning on 50 people. Joe's Grille.jpgIf we run out of food they have a good snack bar.

Later
Dave

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
A couple of things.

It sounds as if there are several forum members coming to join the fun. I have met a few of you and I'm sure some of the other guys have also. Don't be bashful about introducing yourself and let people know your forum handle.

Attached is Joe the Plumber's small block cooker. We are having burgers, hot dogs, and chips. Bring your own drink. All 348-409 racers, friends, family members, and forum members are invited to the cookout on Saturday. We will eat right after we make a pass around noon. Again, don't be bashful. I don't want a bunch of leftovers. I'm planning on 50 people. View attachment 72227If we run out of food they have a good snack bar.

Later
Dave
Hello, my name is Ray, some people call me a Fat Head, err I mean FatHead Racing. My car is super faster than some guy their calling "The Crusher" I am going to spank this ole farts ass then make him buy drinks.

Love, Ray
Fathead Racing.

Mr Goodwrench

Well Known Member
Been thinking of things to this weekend besides cooler and beverages:) I have a 12x12 fold up tent that Pam and I would be happy to share to keep from setting in the sun. Never been to this racetrack so I don't know the layout and whether we could put it up or not?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Been thinking of things to this weekend besides cooler and beverages:) I have a 12x12 fold up tent that Pam and I would be happy to share to keep from setting in the sun. Never been to this racetrack so I don't know the layout and whether we could put it up or not?

Shade is always good.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hello, my name is Ray, some people call me a Fat Head, err I mean FatHead Racing. My car is super faster than some guy their calling "The Crusher" I am going to spank this ole farts ass then make him buy drinks.

Love, Ray
Fathead Racing.

Hi, my name is Nice Guy Dave. My car is called the Crusher for a reason, especially when it gets around old beat up 60 Chevy's.....:flag:pan
I Will be enjoying 3 fingers of Fathead Racings Rye after the dust settles.:martini

Later
Your Pal
Nice Guy Dave

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
A couple of things.

Attached is Joe the Plumber's small block cooker. We are having burgers, hot dogs, and chips. Bring your own drink. All 348-409 racers, friends, family members, and forum members are invited to the cookout on Saturday. We will eat right after we make a pass around noon. Again, don't be bashful. I don't want a bunch of leftovers. I'm planning on 50 people. View attachment 72227If we run out of food they have a good snack bar.

Later
Dave
Dave...
I’ll make sure to do my part to make sure you don’t have any leftovers...

Love, Ray
Fathead Racing.
Ray...
I think I’ve seen people call you Flathead too.. Fat and Flat both apply...:poke

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Show us a picture of what's written on the back of the trailer!!! Thanks!