blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
8b681881ca354962cc759638847275ab9d608b582ecef9f2c2f6b935d31a6b3a.jpg
The four new stoodges!!!!!!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
4 examples of how flawed our system is...

I use to occasionally watch some of the politics in other countries. You would see full out brawls in their sessions. I thought wow, that is insane. That would never happen in America. It seems to me that starting with Clinton as president, the state of our presidents and politics have deteriorated every year. I cannot believe how immature these politicians are acting? The lack of professionalism by most of them is disgusting. The courts have become political in their decisions instead of interpreting the law as it was written. Look at the people in elected positions. How, in this country did we come to electing people of such low moral character and professionalism? You only have to look at the people who voted them in. Makes you wonder how long this country will survive in its current state?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
True but you can't leave out what keeps these A-wipes in power its the Dem voters some of the people in this Country are deteriorating and most of them are on the Left Coast both politicians and voters and their reserve voters South of the Rio Grande.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
NEW FRESHMEN CONGRESS MEMBERS

Several months ago, the 116th Congress was sworn in, and all day long, the media was fawning over the "remarkable diversity" of the new Democrat members. It was a day of "firsts," we were told repeatedly.

While the new Democrat majority offers many members of note, we want to highlight a few "firsts" who are examples of the "diversity" that was sworn in then.

Here are our Top Most "Diverse" House Freshmen:

#1. Ilhan Omar
The first person who married her brother to commit immigration fraud ever to be elected to Congress. Omar is also the first open supporter of female genital mutilation to ever be elected to Congress.
Such amazing diversity!

#2. Rashida Tlaib
One of the first Muslim Brotherhood-linked and anti-Semitic candidates to be elected to Congress. She also claims to be a Palestinian – not American.
Wonders never cease. Also has potty mouth using the term "mother f***er" for the president.

#3. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Where do we even begin? Let's just say she is the first person elected to Congress who lied about being from the Bronx, and thus, made up her life story. She's also an overt Marxist, in case you forgot.

#4. Abigail Spanberger
The first substitute teacher from an Islamist school (nicknamed "Terror High") ever to be elected to Congress.

#5. Donna Shalala
Rep. Shalala was HHS Secretary from 1993 to 2001 under Bill Clinton and worked from 2015 to 2017 at the Clinton Foundation, and in 2016 she admitted in an interview that some significant Clinton Foundation donors received "courtesy appointments" in the Clinton State Department. To top it off, apparently she can't let go of politics: at 78, she's the oldest female House freshman in history.

#6. Krysten Sinema
The first bi-sexual atheist to be sworn into Congress. She refused to take the oath of office on the Holy Bible.

These are just a few examples of the "firsts" that the media has been celebrating, those who apparently show an open disdain and animosity for America as we've known it for over 200 years.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
FACT CHECK THIS OBAMA QUOTE

Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...
During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

Senator Obama replied :
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides." "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression..." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.
It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we,as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails, perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments".
When I Become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice
which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag
and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now,
I have found myself about to become The President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside
. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path . My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed , CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America."
Yes, you read it right.

Reactions: JED

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
An old Priest lay dying in a Hospital. For years he had faithfully
served the people of the nation’s capital. He motioned for his nurse
to come near. “Yes, Father?” said the nurse. “I would really like to
see Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi before I die”, whispered the
priest. “I’ll see what I can do, Father” replied the nurse. The nurse
sent the request to them and waited for a response. Soon the word
arrived.

Chuck and Nancy would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went
to the hospital, Chuck commented to Nancy “I don’t know why the old
priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images.” Nancy
couldn’t help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest’s room, the priest took Nancy ‘s hand
in his right hand and Chuck’s hand in his left. There was silence and
a look of serenity on the old priest’s face. Finally Nancy spoke.
“Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose
us to be with you as you near the end?” The old priest slowly replied
“I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ.” The old priest continued... “He died between two lying
thieves. I would like to do the same.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

Senator Obama replied :
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides." "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression..." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.
It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we,as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails, perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments".
When I Become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice

"Of course now,
I have found myself about to become The President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside
. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path . My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed , CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America."
Yes, you read it right.

POS.........:finger

Junky

Well Known Member

Senator Obama replied :

"Of course now,
Yes, you read it right.

Did a fact check (for whatever that is worth today), and it is claimed that it is false (https://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/obama-and-the-national-anthem/)

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Sure sounds like something that those two would do especially after it's remark about not being proud to be an American. The only people that won while Bummer was occupying space in the Whitehouse was those two, the American taxpayers turned them into multi-millionaires they owe us Big Time.

Mark

Last edited: