To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
0b836d22f51c06d5fab235e9e061b2457dc5b2d4797aa27120f5eea0b312b304.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Riding around Lincoln i see yard signs that say "DON'T GIVE UP" and "KEEP HATE OUT OF NEBRASKA". The hate signs have the LGBT rainbow.
Maybe i need yard signs that say "DONT DESTROY AMERICA" and "DONT HATE STRAIGHT NEBRASKANS".

You need to install a 4 inch well casing front bumper on your vehicle Wristpin then you could take care of those pesky little signs and other things that irritate you as you drive down the road.:bat

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
There needs to be an investigation to find out if anyone in the Democratic Party has ties to America....................:doh:doh

Good one Dave:mock but you know I would really have to seriously wonder on this one being they all act like a bunch of drug induced retarded Commies and yes this includes the new Green inductee's Duh SQUAD!!!!!!!!!:laugh2.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Man there's so much truth in Meme's. They need to be hung in the Capitol building where the Ten Commandments use to be so the Clowns that waste the air that walk the hallways can read them.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-court-heal-or-face-restructuring/ar-AAFKHRU

Now the left threatens the Supreme Court if they don't get the rulings they want. It is always something with these wackjobs. Things don't go their way, they want to change it from 2/3 rds to simple majority vote. They don't win and election, they want to change the electoral college. They don't like rulings from the Supreme Court, they want to stack the court. They don't like when someone has a different opinion they start killing free speech. The left truly has some sort of mental disorder.