You tube Z11

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I see the problem now!!!!!!!!!!
The inspection cover is NOT on the bellhousing!!!!!!!! Something got sucked up by the flywheel and locked it UP and caused it to lock up the cam gear which made it to lose it's grip to the camshaft!!!!!!!!!
I feel so much better now that WE figured out what happened!!!!

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I see the problem now!!!!!!!!!!
The inspection cover is NOT on the bellhousing!!!!!!!! Something got sucked up by the flywheel and locked it UP and caused it to lock up the cam gear which made it to lose it's grip to the camshaft!!!!!!!!!
I feel so much better now that WE figured out what happened!!!!
Phil, I bet Pat kept his slippers under there in the trailer, to wear when he gets in this car. Can’t blame him for that but they likely got sucked up when you were doing that burnout out of the trailer?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
After seeing Pat's Z-11 do a burn out.......I had to try it on the Shaker.......Don Jacks told me not to....

Looks like Pat and I will have to see who will have bragging rights:flag

View attachment 86016
How do we know you didn’t pay somebody else to lay down that rubber..??? or take a snapshot of somebody else’s burn out .....??? we have no video proof of what the shaker can do, or the sound which it makes........!!! That means there Has to be a video ...........!!!!!! :bore4:bore3:rub:pop..........???