Cars

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
119574793_1644755879018190_1656941676337378172_o.jpg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Now that’s my kind of camping!:burnout:confused:wacko I’ve done that Pulling James’s Pontiac convertible behind my truck bringing it back from the dead he yelled at me and told me I was gonna throw the driveshaft out I better stop that. I thinkTom k. Ended up with the Pontiac?

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Not sure I remember that, The auction we towed the car home from was not close to home, that was the concern of some young kid trying to show off. ;)
#1st rule of thumb is blow your sh!t up close to home. Im sure Tooth was only concerned about your welfare James. He figured a geezer such as yourself would be worn out after pushing that truck, trailer and car down the road.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
In our area in the 60's there was a guy with a 66 Plymouth Satellite that towed a smaller camp trailer, once at a stop light I was waiting at a red light behind that trailer when the light turned green the trailer moved away from me at a very fast rate then came the smoke I thought the trailer was on fire but it was tire smoke. The owner was a young guy that was a mechanic at a large Chevrolet dealership oh yeah the Satellite had a hemi, for years most everyone in the area knew of that car. :bow:bow:bow