Cars

Junky

Well Known Member
I would like to recreate one of Hayden's Corvairs.

I have a 1966 convertible without floors, if you want to come to CT to get it. Bring your chain saw, because there is a tree growing into it! Been out back for 20 years, while I looked for a solid body convertible to put the parts into. Never found one close enough to be worth while. Now, I am too old to think about starting another project like that. Have lots of other unfinished projects, that I will probably never get back to!

Junky

Well Known Member
What else is hiding on your property Junky?

A 1964 Corvair Spyder convertible, 2 Greenbrier window vans, a 77 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 77 F250 4x4 with a dump body and plow, and the 66 Corvair convertible. Those are all the non operational vehicles, and some will be scrapped out when I am gone. They were all going to be project cars, but other things got in the way, and suddenly, you realize that a lot of years have gone by.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So Phil, what corvette sites do you hang out on? Find any nice people over there yet? Don’t use your real name. :D:cool:

We have a real corvette supplier here locally, he gave me a tshirt for his business, the shirt said if you think my parts are too high, send your wife over and we’ll dicker. He hunts coyotes, had one hanging from the tree in his yard one day I was there. That year he was up to killing 74 of them. His shop had about 20 projects, among them a 63 split window fuelie, and a 69 camaro 396 pace car, 4 speed and a NOS aluminum Yenko BB. At the end of his driveway he has a longhorn bull statue rearing on his back legs, about 8 ft high.
Don’t know how I got on this rant.

Last edited:

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
That's the THE reason I bought the Corvette!! Time is passing me by!!!!!!

Wait a minute.... WAIT A MINUTE!!! Didn't you lead us all to believe you're going to be around at least until you're 100? (I think you implied that just a couple days ago, goose booby) That's ONE HUNDRED!! You have plenty of time! In fact you should take most if not ALL junky's projects off his hands and give him a break!!

BTW Mort! I fixed your grammar.