WELL..............

wristpin

Well Known Member
Honest to god Phil mix Acetone and ATF 50/50 and get it onto the back of the rim and on the lug nuts. Let it soak awhile then put more on. Then if you need to hit the back of the tire with a 5lb sledge. I had to do that on this :furiousel camino. Rims hadnt been off in atleast 13 years. When you put them back on use copper anti seize to the drum. That Acetone/ATF is amazing!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
When I went in to O'Reillys Sat. and asked for PBBlaster and the Green Foam......they said they had something that was 1000% better. But I said no because Junky said to use Green Foam!!! I might go back and see what it is!!!

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Has worked for me, every time. Jack car up, with floor jack. Have tire off ground, two inches. Remove all lug nuts. Spray exposed axle, (WD -40 or PB Blaster) and behind tire, in brake drum area. Let set for an hour. Take spare tire, out of trunk. With fingers in large hole in wheel, slam tire and wheel into bottom of tire, that's on the car. Never takes more than 3 or 4 good hit's.:clap

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Has worked for me, every time. Jack car up, with floor jack. Have tire off ground, two inches. Remove all lug nuts. Spray exposed axle, (WD -40 or PB Blaster) and behind tire, in brake drum area. Let set for an hour. Take spare tire, out of trunk. With fingers in large hole in wheel, slam tire and wheel into bottom of tire, that's on the car. Never takes more than 3 or 4 good hit's.:clap

He has no spare :doh