COVID 19

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I've had some couples with that same age difference, just show up as a pair and you'd be surprised how they might take care of the both of you.

Good luck! TomK

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Got my 2nd shot earlier today, didn't even know she stuck me it was so smooth :).

No side effects as yet. Kinda low on energy so I took it easy most of the day. I did go play on the Biscayne a bit.

In a few weeks I'll be 94.5% immune assuming I meet the averages! Already scheduling some dates to see the grand kids :).

Yippee! TomK

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I may have told this story before? When I was about 16, I worked at a frozen food plant, processed broccoli etc. all manual of course. You got paid piecework, by the lb and there was an old guy there who weighed everything, wrote it down in a scribbler. He used to tell stories like , you know when I was a young fellow, I could piss over a car. Now that I’m old, I piss on my shoes. True story, not fake news.

He was an old man then , likely my age now or more likely younger. :hug:hug:hug

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Two people very close to my family have come down with Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) after having the shot. One, a 21 year-old female is still in the hospital. The other, a 45 year-old male is just getting back to work, a week in the hospital, the left side of his body went numb, 2 weeks at home and two weeks light duty, he still has a numb foot and a numb hand. Luckily, the company he works for turned it over to work-comp because they made him get the shot. If you read up on the disease, the odds are pretty rare to get GBS, In general I'm a bit of a loner and don't know that many people, but two people close to me have come down with it. Of course, info on the relationship between the vaccine and GBS is scarce on the net, but the doctors and nurses treating the two people discussed above have been very vocal about the relationship. Food for thought!

His company did him no favors. Workers comp is solely to protect the employer. You can not sue your employer under workers comp and workers comp does not pay for pain and suffering. Pain and suffering is about 90% of what you can collet from a negligent party, such as his employer. Workers comp pays the employee diddly. Example, get in an auto accident and the at fault causes you great bodily damage besides medical cost and lawyers fees your biggest payment is for your pain and suffering, Collect say $500,000 $425,000 of that is pain and suffering

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I had covid. So did my wife and 5 of the 6 adults in my family.

I will not take an experimental shot with no recourse anymore than I'll get on an experimental aircraft to fly somewhere.

To each their own.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I had three days of severe body ache and feeling bad. My wife definitely had it and recovered ok. She started losing some hair ,but has slowed down ,still has full head of hair.She knew another woman has covid lost all her hair wearing a wig.We did not get shots and we will not.

bobs409

Administrator
How do you guys know it was covid? Could have been the regular flu. They have these "covid" numbers so fudged. I wouldn't trust our "leaders" as far as I can throw them!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How do you guys know it was covid? Could have been the regular flu. They have these "covid" numbers so fudged. I wouldn't trust our "leaders" as far as I can throw them!

I had them test me for antibodies when I went in for blood work.

I hear the Red Cross will test for covid if you donate blood.