Super Turbo Thrust Prime rib

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Would this be considered the 425 HP cut of Prime rib :scratch Wow, what an Easter dinner. This meat could easily go 10 seconds in the 1/4 mi. Happy Easter to all.

Attachments

• MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 88

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Of course you fed the rest of the family on that roast!:clap YOU MEAN YOU ATE THE WHOLE THING YOURSELF!:eek: Roy

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I usually catch things like that in pictures but missed it also. I think I was enjoying the beef!!
Robert

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Prime -time!

This might be just the right portion for the left ventricle to slap shut...

Once you remove that pad of butter off the corn.... I think it'll be OK.:D

RCE1962

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Prime -time!

This might be just the right portion for the left ventricle to slap shut...

Once you remove that pad of butter off the corn.... I think it'll be OK.:D

RCE1962

( just the right portion for the left ventricle to slap shut ) :roll :roll I bet his cardiologist just sh*t a brick.:roll :roll :roll

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Personal record??

Any of you guys keep PRs? My PR is a 51 oz steak at the Trail Dust in Dallas + a bunch of jalapeno poppers. That was then, 2 lbs is probably my limit today.

Greens are overrated, I agree.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Any of you guys keep PRs? My PR is a 51 oz steak at the Trail Dust in Dallas + a bunch of jalapeno poppers. That was then, 2 lbs is probably my limit today.

Dave......................my favorite restaurant is the Trail Dust also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you slide down the slippery-slide after finishing dinner????

The last time I was there.....this will tell you how long ago!!!!...the 24oz. Porterhouse was $9.95!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap I wouldn't eat any of the salad or beans.......didn't want to waste the space.....just all meat!!!! You could literally cut the meat with a fork!!!! I was never big enough or whatever to try the FREE 60oz. steak!!!!!

GREAT RESTAURANT!!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap

We ought to see if Ronnie "would sponsor" a Sat. night evening dinner there for all of us????!!!!!!:roll :roll

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Where's the Beef?

My recollection is that the one I ate was a freebie - that was in 1991 and it's a little blurry as I think there were beverages involved as well. We'll never know! I just remember the dummies getting their ties cut off and nailed to the wall. No slide for me.
In any case I was 210# and ate the whole thing. I've since scaled back to 180# and it's hurt my red meat capacity some but 1-2 lb at the Outback is no big deal if I'm hungry. I haven't been to Dallas in many years, but I liked the Trail Dust and a lot of different TexMex places I tried.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hell boys, that was my Wifes plate, mine was too heavy for the 3.5" floppy, kept pulling the camera out of my hands. :rolleyes: