driving 58s in December

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
was a chilly 38 degrees yesterday but I still drove my car. Gave my 3-month old son his first ride in it also around our subdivision!

cuzineddy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We had the '62 out yesterday. It was cold and cloudy, but these cars run better in the cold. The heater just about roasted us out! I can only go so long without hearing the dual quads at full song!!

valvefloat

Well Known Member
was a chilly 38 degrees yesterday but I still drove my car. Gave my 3-month old son his first ride in it also around our subdivision!

that rocks. I took my 2 yr old son out to breakfast inthe 58 to a local greasie spoon to meet grandma and papa!

valvefloat

Well Known Member
Heres another local business. It once was a drive in. They car hop on Fridays in the summer. They have been in business since the late 50s I love taking the family there. Its close to the lake and next door to the high school football field. 2629 Cleveland Ave, Saint Joseph, MI 49085
cropped Photo2135.jpg

valvefloat

Well Known Member
roxy vs show.jpg
Heres the car at Roxys for a VW show. Some cool ghias and bugs. I told em I was driving a V8Wblock so they granted me passage!

valvefloat

Well Known Member
funs over boys!!!!!! it snowed, they threw down the salt her in south west Michigan. Time to pull engines and and install cams!

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There you go! I think mine is done for the year now also. Still no snow here in Milwaukee but its getting pretty darn cold. 27 degrees here right now