Convention fun facts

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:bow:bow:bow..........SPM's .........My hats off to everyone who drove....... but I drove up on Ricky and Lorene .......hope I spelt her name rite, Dan correct me if I'm wrong, but I had chill bumps for the next 20 miles it was great I hope ya'll can make it to the HOT ROD REUNUION next June 18-20, and bring the car...........(does the car have a name), it needs one......innnneewaay, it was fun watching that car scoot up the highway around 75 MPH and beyond............... but the kazillion SPH makes it all worth while. .,I ain;t proof reading this no more
Hell yea Martin!! We're probably gonna come!! I bet we even bring both cars:beer
As for spelling her name right, I guess it's close enough considering how many you've prolly had!!:poke
Rick

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Damn Dan its still daylight out there.........:doh what was I thinkin.............but Tom its almost.......... after midnight put that to the tune with Eric Clapton singin it
Well Martin it's been dark for about an hour...
Damn Dan its still daylight out there.........:doh what was I thinkin.............but Tom its almost.......... after midnight put that to the tune with Eric Clapton singin it
Shit Matin I just came in from mowing the lawn...

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
You guys are my heroes..................late for me.......... so..... I'm gonna turn in......... look forward to seeing yu later...............Ricky there are about 15 that are planning on meeting us at the
HOT ROD REUNION..........IT............IS................GONNA.................BE......................FUN