new member "Dougs60Chevy"

Dougs60Chevy

Supporting Member 1
First, big thanks to the moderators and members that make this site possible. I've stumbled in from time to time over the years but have just now joined up. I'm probably more of a information seeker than a information provider, but I'll hit the reply button if I think I can be of any help. It's humbling being around so many knowledgeable people! My current project is a 1960 Impala 2 door, 348 and 4-speed. I plan on making a build page for it soon, so hopefully ya'll can follow my progress over there.

Glad to be here, and apologies in advance for all the uninformed questions I'll be asking in the future!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Another project, I like it!

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions as needed. Given the fact that there are a number of contributors with a variety of experiences, this Forum provides us all the opportunity to learn from one another :).

Cheers!
TomK

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the site...............and no one has asked more questions than me!!!

Be careful if Phil gives you the answer, it will probably cost you money!!

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome......Come in here....pull up a chair, Doug.....now about those pics of your project.....

Dougs60Chevy

Supporting Member 1
Wow, so many nice welcomes! Thanks everyone, this seems like a cool place to be. Now about the pictures - I have started a build page, it has pictures of my 1960 Impala project.
Here's some other pics just, because...
intro1.jpg