Dave Coots

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Get well Dave!!! Had a great time meeting you, also enjoyed the Ray and Coots SHOW!
I UNDERSTAND ALL THE TESTS CUZ YOU AND RAY AIN'T RIGHT...:roll:laugh. Cheap entertainment though, like going to a movie and getting in free... Take care Dave and get well soon. I went up to the Amish today and got you a nice hat like the one I have. Only catch is I would like to deliver to you in person so hurry up and get home! :sorry

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks for all the well wishes, texts, and phone calls. Also all the offers of help, taking care of car and all. Hamstring injury, torn muscles, torn tendons, and torn bone. Brace from ankle to knee. And Dickie Mac, the walker is ok. Looks like I'll need it for a while. That was a good line.... Should fly out tomorrow pm. It was a great time until....What a great group of people. Even Ray.......

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Thanks for all the well wishes, texts, and phone calls. Also all the offers of help, taking care of car and all. Hamstring injury, torn muscles, torn tendons, and torn bone. Brace from ankle to knee. And Dickie Mac, the walker is ok. Looks like I'll need it for a while. That was a good line.... Should fly out tomorrow pm. It was a great time until....What a great group of people. Even Ray.......
Sniff,sniff, that brings a tear to this ole eye, :cryblow