To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
442c3384cbb233c68df845d0b8b148a1e18352a5c5ca5aae3758a5432d20c87e.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Overall I would agree except scenario 2 where they fight and shake hands afterwards and become friends. Maybe in some small towns, somewhere, but in the early 70's in my town, no way. Enemies forever, and they would go get their friends to jump you afterwards if they could. Just the way it was in my area.

bobs409

Administrator
What a crock of...! Our education system is doing a great job of indoctrination as usual! (and the media is there to help!)

Can you imagine this country in about 20 years? (and I don't mean from "climate change") I mean from these assclowns! It's getting worse by the day...

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What a crock of...! Our education system is doing a great job of indoctrination as usual! (and the media is there to help!)

Can you imagine this country in about 20 years? (and I don't mean from "climate change") I mean from these assclowns! It's getting worse by the day...

I don't know if it was planned or luck, but the left has one serious advantage. And that is they control most of the education in this country and their unions. The left are allowed access to the kids when they are most impressionable. They then fill their heads with the ideas and agendas they want. Sure they are getting basic instruction also, but don't fool yourself, the kids are being indoctrinated by the left. I have always thought if your ideas, product, opinion, etc, was really good, then you don't need to force it on people. They should fire any teacher that shows any bias to the left or right in schools. Just teach, and let the individual chart their path be it left or right, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo