Only in CA!

wristpin

Well Known Member
Now that In & Out burger is closing their Hegenberger drive restaurant because of excessive crime ( I think it's the only one in the city ) some on the city counsel are calling them racist.:dunno Typical liberalism. They can't keep their customers safe or make a profit, so it must be racism. Not crime, racism. Liberals and Democrats. These are real problem.

On a side note. When the Raiders were still in Oakland, at least in my area of California, the saying was always, At least when the Raiders have a home game we know where all of the criminals are.
When are people going to be sued for calling someone racist?

wristpin

Well Known Member
25,000 Chinese males documented to have crossed southern "border". All males between 18-30yo. Nope not a problem in Bidens umericu.
They fly from China to Turkey to Mexico. Odd, why not just fly to LAX?

bobs409

Administrator
I can't wait to see how all these illegals will be rounded up and deported! We might have a small scale war on our hands!!!

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
They think we all should have to live like that just to make it fair. I don't see any of them volunteering to live like that. I guess that if you don't want that kind of life for your family and your self you must be some kind of a racist or something.

Last edited: