Only in CA!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
:lmao
:lol:
Joe CA Liberal goes into ER for BFs semen in his eye but can't be seen for a weak because he's in line behind 2500 "migrant workers" . He receives his bill thats 20x higher than it should be because CA gets what they voted for. Not to mention the 33% surtax charged by The State to cover uninsured "migrant workers"!!!

Being it's in KommieForney, I'm gonna have to ask you Wristpin what does BF stand for I can only think of one name. Does it stand for Butt F er? After the long trip up here, I would imagine these illegals have to be put up on the rack and completely overhauled! At least the ones that their Potato Pal or the Catholics Popemobile bus delivery service didn't give them the deluxe job of being bused or flown up here and delivered to their U.S. taxpayer funded dig's!!!!

Mark!

wristpin

Well Known Member
Being it's in KommieForney, I'm gonna have to ask you Wristpin what does BF stand for I can only think of one name. Does it stand for Butt F er? After the long trip up here, I would imagine these illegals have to be put up on the rack and completely overhauled! At least the ones that their Potato Pal or the Catholics Popemobile bus delivery service didn't give them the deluxe job of being bused or flown up here and delivered to their U.S. taxpayer funded dig's!!!!

Mark!
Boy Friend, Mark :doh

wristpin

Well Known Member
Was at wmart and dollar general yesterday, noticed produce, milk, bread and other shelves BARE. Not depleted...bare. Asked cashier at DG about it. She said they can't get many items and area rep said many more will be missing soon too.
Biden/Harris24

bobs409

Administrator
Was at wmart and dollar general yesterday, noticed produce, milk, bread and other shelves BARE. Not depleted...bare. Asked cashier at DG about it. She said they can't get many items and area rep said many more will be missing soon too.
Biden/Harris24
Just continuing on what barry started. "Fundamentally changing America!" Did anyone think that was a good idea?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

San Fransico should start using their largest commodity! They should gather and license their Gay community and rent and lease them to other members of the LGBTWXYC community throughout the KommieForney state! A couple things could happen. They could climb out of the depth's of debt or Gays would quit being gay because of the harsh treatment their owner and taskmaster Newsome lays on them, either way it's a win !

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Newsome is a Fuh Kin idiot!!! His state is failing big time, he keeps Rasing taxes, keeps implementing stupid $hit like reparation monies for undeserving citizens and while all this stupid $hit goes on he has the Biden welcoming mat out for illegals which computes to new DemORat voters!! This guys a F en genius!!

Mark