President Trump

bobs409

Administrator
The sad part is the sheeple fall for all of it. (because of the corrupt media drumming it into their tiny brains 24/7)

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You have a company that loses 49 million last year and earned 3.4 million in the same year, you announce it's going public and miraculously your worth 6.4 billion.

Only in MAGA :-(

wristpin

Well Known Member
You have a company that loses 49 million last year and earned 3.4 million in the same year, you announce it's going public and miraculously your worth 6.4 billion.

Only in MAGA :-(
Yeah it was the politics that did it.
Will you ever open your brain?
Biden is worth tens of millions as a professional politician and you believe that but when it comes to REAL STOCK EXCHANGE numbers you're Trump phobia runs amuck.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yeah it was the politics that did it.
Will you ever open your brain?
Biden is worth tens of millions as a professional politician and you believe that but when it comes to REAL STOCK EXCHANGE numbers you're Trump phobia runs amuck.
You better go buy you some truth social since you believe in Trumps claims. :drinking

wristpin

Well Known Member
You better go buy you some truth social since you believe in Trumps claims. :drinking
I put gas in my car, buy groceries, pay attention to what's going on in the world NOT believe the news bullshit. Maybe you should turn off your TV and open your eyes and brain.
Truth Social :laugh2
:drinking

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I put gas in my car, buy groceries, pay attention to what's going on in the world NOT believe the news bullshit. Maybe you should turn off your TV and open your eyes and brain.
Truth Social :laugh2
:drinking
I live a very good life worked hard and never depended on anyone and follow the facts.

So if you want too comment on a lie buy you some truth media meme stock. :drinking

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This is what the voters on the left believe in Brad. You can't change it. They'll vote for a mindless person who is the laughingstock of the world, again. The rest of us know Obama, the Clinton's, and other America haters are running things. When the Presidential debates take place they'll need an extra wide podium to hold all of the morons Handlers....Oh....there will NEVER BE A DEBATE. I'd be so proud.

FB_IMG_1712166220961.jpgjoe-biden-memes-featured-2736444380-1.jpg

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Iowa your very correct there probably will not be a debate, just like in the Republican Primaries because the 2024 GOP candidate refused, because he has no answers for all of his actions that we see everyday in the court system.

Hopefully he put's all of the past reasons aside and the two men debate.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
This is what the voters on the left believe in Brad. You can't change it. They'll vote for a mindless person who is the laughingstock of the world again. The rest of us know Obama, the Clinton's, and other America haters are running things. When the Presidential debates take place they'll need an extra wide podium to hold all of the morons Handlers....Oh....there will NEVER BE A DEBATE. I'd be so proud.

View attachment 141772
Top picture and reading be a great bumper sticker.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
It's not a court system.....it's an election interference system.

I can only imagine if the tables were turned how much the 2 faced party of the left would cry....Dictator......:doh:wacko:crazy

A great example is how they cry about the SCOTUS being conservative now. They say that's not fair.....WTF..it needs to be changed they say. ..it was just peachy when they had the majority.. .typical.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No one knows the court system better than trump, he knows the one with the money that can delay delay usually wins unless the other entity has deep pockets also.

60 not 1 or 5 but 60 cases lost by trump for any interference in the 2020 election.

And it was both sides party in those courts.

Just like trump campaigning on pardons for those folks that destroyed America's house.

Whether he did or didn't insight January 6th the foolish nuts did what they did and need to pay for their actions they sure as S##T aren't heroes.

You and I aren't going to make a difference only if people vote in November will tell who they want for our president.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Trump was impeached twice....Biden should be. Tramlping the Constitution with open borders and denying an order from the SCOUS on paying off college loans.

That's ok.

Last edited: