President Trump

bobs409

Administrator
We need a President Trump thread. I don't know why we didn't have one until now. :salute

How better to start this off than this juicy little nugget of information:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Is his own website set up so we can actually hear his comments instead of media lying basterds are saying.???

Reactions: 327

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I heard a good idea the other day lock up Trump for his crimes on Jan 6 and trade him for Brittney Griner to Russia. I sure Putin will welcome another high level gangster to his group.
Brittney broke the law of another country. She is where she is supposed to be. Stop being a racist liberal. Additionally, while I am not a Trump fan, why don't you try looking at your people with the same standards? Oh, sorry, my mistake. Liberals allow their people to commit rape, murder, arson, molest children, commit extortion and embezzlement, basically any thing they want to do. It's only the people that don't agree with them politically that are held accountable.

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
Of course I said that in jest but there are several crimes he should be charged with. Some but not all are federal crimes like obstructing official proceeding, inciting a riot, sedition ,fraud, treason just to name a few.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Of course I said that in jest but there are several crimes he should be charged with. Some but not all are federal crimes like obstructing official proceeding, inciting a riot, sedition ,fraud, treason just to name a few.
Ok so how did he do any of those crimes? J6 Clown Show has been running their circus a month or so and hasnt proven jack sh!t even with their "witnesses" not under oath. So please enlighten me.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Harris told us rioters wont stop.
Waters told people to confront people on the right.
Biden the big guy in sons China dealings.
Jan 6 trump told supporters march down peacefully.
Pelosi refused trumps national guard security .
Oh russia ,russia,russia all political bullshit the day trump came down the escalater. Give me a break.Biden has damaged america for years to come. And now to weak and stupid to deal with China , but i guess we know why .

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I like your ( standing on the left) choice in cars, president's not so much.lol
Ps. At least now we know now how big a boy you are!!! :D

Attachments

• 1959-Impala-Resto-Mod-49-of-21.jpg
    1959-Impala-Resto-Mod-49-of-21.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1959-Impala-Resto-Mod-50-of-21.jpg
    1959-Impala-Resto-Mod-50-of-21.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 1959-Impala-Resto-Mod-37-of-21.jpg
    1959-Impala-Resto-Mod-37-of-21.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: 327

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I heard a good idea the other day lock up Trump for his crimes on Jan 6 and trade him for Brittney Griner to Russia. I sure Putin will welcome another high level gangster to his group.
Notice there is no reply to any crimes committed by anyone on the left, or holding any of them accountable. I believe in personal responsibility. The left wants to allow all these criminals to go free little or no prosecution. They should stand behind their beliefs. I hope that when these criminals commit future crimes they are all committed on the people and their family members that keep them free.

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
I didn't say anything about being liberal, the current President or being a Democrat. Don't assume things I didn't say. What I don't like is Trump. I believe he is a con man that says things he believe his base wants to hear and could care less if it doesn't benefit him. That's all nothing else.s

wristpin

Well Known Member
I didn't say anything about being liberal, the current President or being a Democrat. Don't assume things I didn't say. What I don't like is Trump. I believe he is a con man that says things he believe his base wants to hear and could care less if it doesn't benefit him. That's all nothing else.s
You assume i am Trumps base. Don't assume things i didn't say.
Trump delivered on what he promised as best he could considering the scum he had to fight. He lost billions of dollars. They got richer.
The ones who could not think for themselves helped the Rinos, media, corrupt politicians, etc destroy what he tried to accomplish. You and them did not give Trump any support or a chance.
Prove me wrong