Happy Easter! Easter

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes, Happy Easter to all. If you do celebrate Easter, what are you doing?? Me, I'm having 13 family members over. We did have 25 at one time. I have a big family and the kids are all grown, have families of their own, and like to celebrate some holidays in their own home. I do understand that. I have 9 grandchildren, several were very young. Fond memories of them all being here at once. When they weren't climbing up the curtains, throwing their food on the floor (the dog ate well), fighting over the same coloring book and crayons which I had dozens of, they cleared the room with a diaper change. Canceled the aroma of the turkey and ham. Did I say fond memories?? Maybe a little hasty on my part lol. Certainly, an interesting time. I do miss it some, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Some moron in the White House declared Easter ....transgender day of visibility.

They friggin make me want to puke. Sick..just sick.

No respect for our Saviour. May the moron burn in Hell.
I am so sick of this transgender garbage. You can't figure out what you are or want to be?? Take a look. You were born with either testicles or ovaries. Get over it. Move on. The doctors who perform these operations should be imprisoned, Carmine.

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hope all are well & can be with family or friends today to rejoice in this glorious day that the Great Lord has given us.
Bella, Jayne & I started off with church, headed to the sister in-laws for lunch. No we weren't the only ones there. We had a full house.
I got there early to make the coffee!
Jeff

Attachments

• 20240331_072102[1].jpg
    20240331_072102[1].jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3