President Trump

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
250th Anniversary Celebration. Trump's plan was shot down by the America hating Biden by executive order after taking office. They hate this country. Screenshot_20240414_201640_Chrome.jpg

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Your now reading a far right Chinese newspaper. It must be true it's on the internet

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My family is fine and thriving, you get your news from the internet and are very misinformed.

Your guy is suppose to be a billionaire and he can't even post a 175M bond.

Stop fooling yourself that he's good for this country.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Your now reading a far right Chinese newspaper. It must be true it's on the internet

When a person only gathers information from sites he agrees with he becomes brainwashed. Any sources that disagree are wrong.......sorry I forgot only your side prints the facts, you know, their facts.

I gather my info from many sources to keep informed about the big picture, not just what the mainstream brainwashes people with. I look at plenty to see both sides of the issue. Very seldom from Fox either.

I make up my own mind, and I don't swallow their bs like sheep.

FB_IMG_1713291255482.jpg

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I make up my mind the same as you, I just listen to many people and make my decisions on their actions or non action.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Maybe if Reade would come back from Russia and sue Biden like carrol did to trump a jury might find it true until then it's just talk.