1960 kingswood

ozmannohio

hello,i just bought a 1960 kingswood wagon..all original 348,ps,pb,power front seat,power rear window and 3rd seat..last run in 1973

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

We have several members from Ohio. Where are you located?

regards,
TomK

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Nearby members

Fred Totten, aka "SS425HP", is from nearby Middleton, Ohio (I think that's in Jackson County?) and is quite active in drag racing his fine 1963 Black SS car. And we're all getting together this summer in June at Clay City, Kentucky. Might be a chance to connect with a subset of this fine group.

"Gearhead 409" is another fellow who might be in your neck of the woods.

I grew up in Cleveland, but left there some 29 years ago.

Enjoy!
TomK

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tom Kochtanek said:
Fred Totten, aka "SS425HP", is from nearby Middleton, Ohio (I think that's in Jackson County?) and is quite active in drag racing his fine 1963 Black SS car. And we're all getting together this summer in June at Clay City, Kentucky. Might be a chance to connect with a subset of this fine group.

"Gearhead 409" is another fellow who might be in your neck of the woods.

I grew up in Cleveland, but left there some 29 years ago.

Enjoy!
TomK

Tom, that's Middletown, Ohio----Butler County. Between Dayton and Cincinnati. Not far away from him. Nor Gearhead, whom I've never met, although we have been at the same places a couple times, I think.

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Clay City, Kentucky.

I 64 East from Lexington to the Mountain Parkway, South East on the Mountain Parkway to rt. 15. That is the Clay City exit. Go through town to the far side, and turn right on 11th street. The track is about a mile. It sits right alongside the Mountain Parkway.