1962-65 Impala Bucket Seats Wanted

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
1965 is different fold and different inside seat back chrome. One year only. You probably know that?

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I took a few friends over to Ciadella's last week for a tour, Pete's daughter (Gina) was kind enough to show us around the shop. Great people, customer service and quality. She showed us the new leather kits, very nice Italian pelts and much cheaper than a custom build. AZ409

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bought 2 complete interior kits (for my '56 and '57 Chev's) from Ciadella's. Quality product and great folks to deal with.

Southeast Chevy Parts

Pete,
I don't know if you already got the bucket seats that you were looking for but we sell both the 62-64 and 65 Bucket Seats for the Impala. I'm sure you've already spoken with my father, but I just noticed this add in the forum and thought I would let you know. You can actually view our bucket seats with multiple photos on our website with their prices. The 1962-1964 and the 1965 are different seats, but I see that someone else commented on that. We restore them so that they are rust free and if there are any broken springs, I do all the repairs since I have the tools and spring material.

In the future if you need any other seats let me know since I do a lot of metal work on the seats (I make Convertible rear seats from Hardtop seats, repair Bench seats, etc).

James Howell
Vice President

SOUTHEAST CHEVY PARTS
2166 S. Orange Blossom Tr.
Apopka, FL 32703
Ph: 407.886.1963
Fx: 407.880.1958
www.southeastchevy.com