1962 Impala info??????????

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Need some help!!! Anyone with a 62 2-door Impala sport coupe........would you please measure the length of the stainless molding that goes on the rear seat door panel for me???????? I think the HT and conv are different lenghts and I need a set for a customer for a hardtop.

Many Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I'm confused Phil (I know, I know, not unusual). The 62 two door sport coupes rear seats don't have doors.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Are you talking about one of these?

IMG_0755_sm.jpg

If you are the top one (under the window crank is 22", the lower one, on the arm rest is 23".

If I'm in the wrong area let me know and I'll go back and measure something else.
:roll

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
That's it!!!!!!!!!! Dick............you just misunderstood my misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Yes...there is NO rear door in a 2-door but what else do I call the door panels back there except well maybe..........door panels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..........that's the measurement I need!!! Many Thanks. You have a steak dinner comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
ummmmmmmmmmmmm

think I will drink with Dick

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

o by the way

HAPYY NEW YEAR ( EARLY )

hope 10 is better then 9

roger

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
That's it!!!!!!!!!! Dick............you just misunderstood my misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Yes...there is NO rear door in a 2-door but what else do I call the door panels back there except well maybe..........door panels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..........that's the measurement I need!!! Many Thanks. You have a steak dinner comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about interior quarter panels?:doh